Thursday 11 June 2009

Ho hum...


I love giraffes! As you can tell, this is not my picture, is this some sort of copyright bad stuff? Oh well, bring on the law suit!


Exams have got a bit on top of me this week. It has made me feel a mix of emotions including stress, anger, tiredness, happiness, sick.

But anyway, I got the worst over and done with today. PLUS, I didn't end up being at school till six like I thought, which made me happy. It was still three hours long though and the questions were about something we hadn't been taught... I love our media teachers so so much. (Not)

So, dissapointingly I haven't taken any pictures. I'm feeling a huge lack of inspiration anyway.

Tomorrow I have vowed to relax and not even look at my pile of revision, which has now gone down by dramatic amounts! Throwing it in the bin was the very very final end of Media Studies forever. Wow, it feels good.

Haha, I just found a picture from Toby's birthday last year which I will post because it is quite amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment