Friday 5 June 2009

5th June

Today I did some hard core revision and it has resulted in me being very tired and my eyes are very fuzzy while I type. Although, that might have something to do with not wearing my glasses... bring on the computer screen induced headache! Can you still call it revision if you are basically teaching yourself the whole media course? Hmm. It's quite bad how rubbish media teachers are! None of my friends from any school is happy about their media knowledge.

I'm supposed to be going out tonight but my bank balance and my brain cannot take it, I'm afraid.

I did go out today for about an hour to sit in a field with Toby - how romantic! Ha. It's his last day at college today, and it's going to be weird not walking to the college three times a week anymore - I have been doing it for two years. Oh well... gap year here we come!




No comments:

Post a Comment